Namibian farmers in the Omusati region, expecting bountiful harvest this year have now been hit by locust attacks. Already, about 300 subsistence farmers have been affected by this occurrence and it is being estimated that over 5,000 farming households will be greatly affected by this occurrence. Many in this region have not had this sort of experience before and therefore, seem powerless over this trend of events.
- Food Insecurity: Investor Urges Government, Development Partners To Grow Food MSMEs
- NESG, Firm Partner On Agric Empowerment For Youths
- Nigerians Kick As FG Approves Genetically Modified Maize
- Government At An Advanced Stage of Developing Agricultural Villages: Thoko Didiza
- Emergency Seeds, Fertilizer Cushion Farmers in Lesotho Against Impacts of COVID-19
african market AGRIBUSINESS agric equipments agricultural news in Nigeria Agriculture Agritech agritech startups Agro Daily cocoa in Ghana cocoa production in Nigeria Cocoa Research Institute of Nigeria developing countries egypt exports foodinflation food prices food scarcity GROUNDNUT PROCESING IN GHANA inflation Innovation and Agri-tech International Relations International relations: Global food giants & market trends Jobs kastina state main export productsin egypt nigeria Nigeria ministry of agriculture Opportunities Opportunities; Grants & Investments orange export in egypt poverty in Nigeria pricate sector project rice farmers RICE PRODUCTION SIERRA LEONE small holder farmers stakeholders in the food industry Success stories sustainable agriculture WARC WOEMN IN AGRICULTURE WOMEM EMPOERMENT WOMEN LED zero hunger