The majority of farming activities in Nigeria and indeed Africa are carried out by small holder farmers. Most of the activities of these farmers are advertised or appreciated by the public. In the Agri Diary series, the aim is to showcase and advertise the various farmers that contribute in their own little quota to feeding the nation. Are you a farmer? Do you deal in farm produce or agro based products or do you know anyone that does? Subscribe to www.agrinewsafrica.com and have your products and activities advertised. Also, like and follow us on our Facebook and Instagram pages @Agri News Africa.
- Food Insecurity: Investor Urges Government, Development Partners To Grow Food MSMEs
- NESG, Firm Partner On Agric Empowerment For Youths
- Nigerians Kick As FG Approves Genetically Modified Maize
- Government At An Advanced Stage of Developing Agricultural Villages: Thoko Didiza
- Emergency Seeds, Fertilizer Cushion Farmers in Lesotho Against Impacts of COVID-19
African Start-ups agri-tech AGRIBUSINESS agricorp AGRIC SCHOOL agricultural news in Nigeria Agriculture agri news in Togo Agritech agritech startups Agro Daily cocoa in Ghana development egypt exports farming fertilizer production in Nigeria food food safety funding harvesting hiring Innovation and Agri-tech International Relations International relations: Global food giants & market trends investment in rice sector Jobs maize ban nigeria Nigeria ministry of agriculture Nigerian food export Opportunities Opportunities; Grants & Investments program quality control rural shoprite smallholder farmer southafrica south africa start-up Success stories supply chain Women in Agriculture Zimbabwe