- Prices are not inclusive of transportation to Lagos Port.
- Official/NAFEX rate of naira (N) to Dollar ($) is N410.18 = $1
- Kilometer (Km) Distance to Lagos: Akure – 341, Argungu -826, Birningwari – 906, Doma – 976, Dawanau – 1156, Maigatari – 1110, Mangu – 1015, Muna – 1606, Mutumbiu – 1264, Talata Mafara – 800, Ilela – 1150
Commodities Prices In Nigeria; May 30th – June 4, 2021
- Food Insecurity: Investor Urges Government, Development Partners To Grow Food MSMEs
- NESG, Firm Partner On Agric Empowerment For Youths
- Nigerians Kick As FG Approves Genetically Modified Maize
- Government At An Advanced Stage of Developing Agricultural Villages: Thoko Didiza
- Emergency Seeds, Fertilizer Cushion Farmers in Lesotho Against Impacts of COVID-19
african market AGRIBUSINESS agric equipments agricultural news in Nigeria Agriculture Agritech agritech startups Agro Daily cocoa in Ghana cocoa production in Nigeria Cocoa Research Institute of Nigeria developing countries egypt exports foodinflation food prices food scarcity GROUNDNUT PROCESING IN GHANA inflation Innovation and Agri-tech International Relations International relations: Global food giants & market trends Jobs kastina state main export productsin egypt nigeria Nigeria ministry of agriculture Opportunities Opportunities; Grants & Investments orange export in egypt poverty in Nigeria pricate sector project rice farmers RICE PRODUCTION SIERRA LEONE small holder farmers stakeholders in the food industry Success stories sustainable agriculture WARC WOEMN IN AGRICULTURE WOMEM EMPOERMENT WOMEN LED zero hunger
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Connected account for the user agrinewsafrica does not have permission to use this feed type.